Dr. Ahmad Ramahi is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. He completed his Internal Medicine Residency at the University of Toledo Medical Center in Toledo, Ohio. He then completed his fellowship in Rheumatology at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Dr. Ramahi completed his Master’s of Public Health (MPH) at the University of Toledo with a major in epidemiology. Dr. Ramahi has presented several abstracts in national conferences and has participated in many projects that were presented nationally and internationally. Dr. Ramahi is a member of the American College of Physicians and a Distinguished Fellow of the American College of Rheumatology.
Some of Dr. Ramahi’s professional accomplishments include:
- Honored as a Distinguished Fellow at ACR Convergence 2022
- 1st Place winner at the 14th Annual Peter White M.D. Resident Symposium
- 3rd Place winner at the 2019 William Sodeman PBL Symposium
- Participated in several research projects at the University of Michigan Rheumatology and Scleroderma Programs.
- Published several peer-reviewed journal review articles and original research.
Dr. Ahmad Ramahi is interested in quality improvement and is excited to share his expertise in Rheumatology. He specializes in treating a wide variety of diseases affecting muscles, bones, and joints.
His hobbies include traveling and hiking.
Dr. Ahmad Ramahi will be serving the Southeast New Mexico community from the Roswell Multi-Disciplinary Clinic.