Diabetes is a condition where a person’s body struggles to produce or respond to the hormone insulin. Our diabetes education course provides individuals with the opportunity to get an in-depth look at barriers you may face. This course covers topics like:
- A deeper understanding of diabetes
- Explaining how diabetes medicine works
- Establishing what foods are good to consume/ plan budget-friendly meals
- Setting up the best glucose monitoring device for you
- Provides resources to help track progress/ provide reminders
- Offers tips to cope with stress/ solve problems when they arise
For more information, please give us a call at 575-627-9500.