2017 ECCO Conference Posters
Publications and Abstracts
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura and autoimmune neutropenia induced by prolonged use of Nivolumab in Hodgkin’s Lymphoma;
Ajaz Bulbul, Asrar Mustafa, Siham Chouial, Sadaf Rashad; Accepted for publication Annals of Oncology, Manuscript ID ANNONC-2017-0465
- Rising rates of Modified radical mastectomies and Bilateral mastectomies in unilateral breast cancer;
Ajaz Bulbul, Tareq Braik, Sadaf Rashad, Emilio Araujo-Mino, Masoud Khoursand, Debu Tripathy; Accepted for ASCO 2017 Poster presentation
- Potential therapeutic genomic alterations in desmoplastic small round blue cell tumor;
Joanne Xiu, Ajaz Bulbul, Sadaf Rashad; Accepted for ASCO 2017 Poster presentation
- Outcomes of resectable and borderline resectable pancreatic cancer patients in rural practice;
Sadaf Rashad, Ajaz Bulbul, Brian Jean, Sami Gholam, Emilio Paul Araujo-Mino, Tareq Braik, Masoud Khorsand-Sahbaie; Accepted as an Abstract ASCO 2017
- Pattern of Care and Association of Response with Rituxan Among Primary and Secondary Immune Thrombocytopenia Patients;
Ajaz Bulbul, Sadaf Rashad, Denice TsaoWei, Susan Groshen, Matney Huber and Ilene Ceil Weitz; Blood 2016 128:4920
- Proliferative markers in predicting recurrence risk of breast cancer;
A. Bulbul, D. Tsao-wei, S. Rashad, S. Groshen, I. Siddiqi et al ; European Journal of Cancer. February 2017, Vol 72, Supplement 1, Page S17 (ECCO 2017 Poster)
- Evaluating predictors of relapse in locally advanced head and neck cancer patients in community oncology: Retrospective review of treatment outcomes in rural New Mexico;
Tareq Braik, Ajaz Bulbul, Prashanthi Konda, Masoud Khorsand-Sahbaie, Sadaf Rashad, Helda Barakat, Donald Donigan;J Clin Oncol 34, 2016
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor, Excision-Repair Cross-Complementation Group 1 Protein, and Thymidylate Synthase Expression in Penile Cancer;
Dorff TB, Schuckman AK, Schwartz R, Rashad S, Bulbul A, Cai J, Pinski J, Ma Y, Danenberg K, Skinner E, Quinn DI; Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2016 Feb 6.
- p53 Expression Is a Strong Marker of Inferior Survival in De Novo Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma and May Have Enhanced Negative Effect With MYC Coexpression: A Single Institutional Clinicopathologic Study
Xie Yi, Bulbul MA, Ji L, Inouye CM, Groshen SG, Tulpule A, O'Malley DP, Wang E, Siddiqi IN. Am J Clin Pathol. 2014 Apr;141(4):593-604.
- Population-Based Heterogeneity in Prevalence, Age Distribution, and Latency Patterns of EBV-Positive Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
CM Inouye, Y Xie, L Ji, S Groshen, A Bulbul, A Tulpule, IN Siddiqi. Presented as an Abstract at the USCAP Annual Meeting March 2013.
- EGFR, TS, and ERCC1 expression in penile squamous cancer (PSC)
T. B. Dorff, R. Schwartz, Y. Ma, J. Cai, A. Bulbul, E. C. Skinner, D. I. Quinn, K. Danenberg, A. GU ASCO 2011
- Squamous cell penile cancer at LAC+USC Medical Center: Experience from 1999-2009.
Anne Schuckman, Ajaz Bulbul and Tanya Dorff . Presented at the Western Section of the American Urological Society
Kymera Independent Physicians